7 February 2017

First blog post back


So here we are, a fresh new look and all of the old posts deleted, so let's try this blog malarky again...

Some of you may know me as Gabxo, but I figured if I was going to take a second go at this, I'd take the opportunity to change it up and use a different blog name, different URL and a new blog look - although I got bored half way through and it's not exactly my biggest strength so a new header and a tidy up here and there will have to do, sorry!

So what's changed? To be honest, I just wanted to try again and not give up this time. My blog was doing well in my eyes previously and I just abandoned it for no good reason. I'm trying to better myself this year and blogging always was something that made me happy, so here I am, currently sat having puppy cuddles, a cup of tea and starting up my blog again.

If you want to keep up with my random ramblings then follow my social media where I think I'm funnier than I really am and use an over the top amount of gifs (you're welcome) but if not, then here is a good place to start.

Have a lovely day and I'll be back soon, promise!